Pardon our Stardust
Regular Updates on the Sheraton Universal Hotel Guestroom Transformation
Some very exciting happenings are underway at Sheraton Universal Hotel as we prepare to unveil our newly updated look. We ask that you pardon our stardust while we undergo our transformation.
The hotel is currently undergoing a complete transformation in 2016/2017. The first and second phase of the renovation, encompassing the guestrooms and lobby is currently underway.
We are working hard to make our hotel an even more inviting atmosphere for you to relax and connect with friends, family and colleagues. The hotel team is prepared to provide the utmost service throughout this process and we encourage you to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818.980.1212 with any questions or concerns during your stay. We want to assure you that we will make your stay with us during this transition as easy and worry-free as possible.
What you can expect during your stay:
- Construction: There will be construction daily from 8 am - 5 pm.
- Guest Rooms: This phase of the transformation is underway and will begin with the Lanai rooms, floors 1-3 surrounding the pool and the top floors of the tower. The pool area, fitness center and all food & beverage outlets will remain open during this portion of the renovation.
- Arrival Experience: The main entrance and lobby transformation has begun and will continue through March 2017.
- Sheraton Club Lounge: The Sheraton Club Lounge will undergo renovation in early 2017, more information will be provided on timing when available.
- Restaurants and Bar: This phase of the renovation will begin in early 2017.
We hope you are excited as we are about all these positive changes to the Sheraton Universal Hotel. We will work very hard to minimize the inconvenience to you and thank you in advance for your patience during this time.
For more information or questions regarding your stay with us during this time, please contact the hotel at 818.980.1212. Renovation news will be updated regularly to let you know our progress.