Pardon our Stardust
Some very exciting happenings are underway at Sheraton Universal Hotel as we prepare to unveil our newly updated look. We ask that you pardon our stardust while we undergo our transformation.
The hotel is currently undergoing a complete transformation. Our lobby has been completely renovated to be a welcome entrance and a great start to your stay. The Lanai rooms have all been completely transformed to showcase our renovated room product. Guest room updates are still under way, but we can't wait to show you our completed rooms with individual temperature control!
We are working hard to make our hotel an even more inviting atmosphere for you to relax and connect with friends, family, and colleagues. The hotel team is prepared to provide the utmost service throughout this process and we encourage you to contact us directly at email@example.com or 818.980.1212 with any questions or concerns during your stay. We want to assure you that we will make your stay with us during this transition as easy and worry-free as possible.
What you can expect during your stay:
- Construction: There will be construction daily from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM, including a daily water shutoff in the main tower from 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM as we update our plumbing and air conditioning.
- Guest Rooms: This phase of the transformation is underway and is currently on the lowest floors of the tower. The pool area and all food & beverage outlets will remain open during this portion of the renovation.
- Fitness Center: The fitness center is temporarily closed for renovations and will reopen on December 17th. Please contact the Front Desk for alternative workout facility arrangements.
- Sheraton Club Lounge: The Sheraton Club Lounge is temporarily closed for renovations and is relocated to the restaurant and pool area in the meantime.
- Restaurants and Bar: The bar has been completely renovated and is now open! Our restaurant will start their renovation in the late fall.
We hope you are excited as we are about all these positive changes to the Sheraton Universal Hotel. We will work very hard to minimize the inconvenience to you and thank you in advance for your patience during this time.
For more information or questions regarding your stay with us during this time, please contact the hotel at (818) 980-1212. Renovation news will be updated regularly to let you know our progress.