- Self and Valet Parking Facilities
- Shuttle Service within Surrounding Area (Limited)
- Universal Studios event space
- Sheraton Core Fitness Center
- Jacuzzi - Closed until October 31, 2013 for maintenance and renovations
- Outdoor Pool
- Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft
- LINK @ Sheraton Business Center
- Currency Exchange
- Copy/Printing Service
- Business Services
- High Speed Internet Access in All Guest Rooms USD 9.95 per day, per device
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access in Public Areas USD 9.95 per day, per device
For over 40 years, Sheraton Universal City Hotel,known as the "Hotel of the Stars", has been immersed in the entertainment community. Featuring an artful blend of Sheraton's four-star service and the history of an iconic Hollywood hotel, our Universal City hotel plays a starring role for business travelers who want to extend their trip for pleasure and for leisure guests seeking a friendly yet cool, lively yet warm, centrally located North Hollywood hotel.
Universal City Hotel
Feel like a star during every second of your stay at our Universal Studios hotel. Whether you're sipping cocktails by the pool or breaking a sweat in Sheraton Fitness® Programmed by Core Performance, you'll feel like you're getting top billing. Even our corporate guests get the star treatment with our Link@Sheraton business center, experienced with Microsoft. At Sheraton Universal City Hotel, we roll out the red carpet for you.
Attractions in Universal City
Los Angeles is the "city of angels" and endless attractions. See Hollywood "stars" at Graumann's Chinese Theatre, cheer on your favorite LA sports team, or watch ballet, musicals, and more in one of many venues in LA's thriving performing arts scene. Whether you want to dance until the break of dawn or discover things to do in LA with kids, Sheraton Universal Hotel gives you access to everything Hollywood has to offer.